Come along to a BIG LUNCH EVENT on Sunday 7th June from 11am-5pm at Hornbeam Learning Lodge, Pimp Hall Nature Reserve. We are working with 4 other local organisations at the Launch, Open day and Big Lunch which is being held at Pimp Hall Nature Reserve. All welcome.
The free workshops include:-
- Kids clothes swap shop
- Tours of the Nature Reserve
- Build planters from scrap wood
- Kids Art and Craft activities
- Planting herbs and flowers
- Loft insulation
- Raw salad making
- Green Enterprise Networking
- Energy efficiency in the home
- Street Art
- Plus free paint give-away – Coconut shy -Live Music
- FREE LUNCH
Pimp Hall Nature reserve is situated behind a household waste re-cycling centre off Kings Road in Chingford. It is an area renowned for its beauty, including a 17th Century timber framed Dovecote. There is a gate situated at the bottom of Pimp Hall Park in Simmons Lane that will be open for access.